A Month of Sundays returns to Enfield!
A Month of Sundays, Enfield’s hugely popular summer festivals of music, performance, entertainment and street food, has returned this year to five locations around the borough!
A Month of Sundays kicked off in Enfield Town on Sunday 31 July and is expected to have attracted thousands of people.
Last year, the five free street festivals and two fringe events welcomed 47,100 attendees, 50 local businesses who sold food and drink and 123 performers who entertained the crowds with music, dance, spoken word and more.
These family-friendly events take place 12pm to 6pm and are free to attend. Look out for Enfield favourites Sissy Lea, Janet Kay, Chickenshed Theatre, Platinum street dancers and a wealth of talent including performances from DJ Bradshaw, TikTokers @TheLewisSisters and Victor Romero Evans. More acts will be announced on the website and on social media #AMonthofSundays
This year’s dates are:
- Sunday 31 July Church Street, Enfield Town, including a Pride in Enfield event on Market Square
- Sunday 7 August, Snells Park, Angel Edmonton
- Sunday 14 August, Edmonton Green Shopping Centre
- Sunday 28 August, Ashfield Parade, Southgate
- Sunday 11 September, Green Lanes, Palmers Green