29 June 2020 Update
The Council has submitted a number of funding bids to Transport for London and the Department for Transport over the last two months. We have received confirmation that 5 of our bids have been successful. Work on the following schemes will be proceeding:
- Completion of the A1010 North project
- Link from the A1010 South with North Middlesex Hospital and into Haringey
- Implementation of 12 School Streets
- Angel Walk Edmonton walking and cycling project
- Bowes Primary Area Quieter Neighbourhood scheme
In addition, the Council are currently awaiting approval of funding for a further 9 schemes.
More details on the status of each scheme can be viewed in the Document Library.